Visibility for C++
This is our initial product based on Outerfacing technology. It brings the power of object visualization to C++ programs written for the Windows platform. It will enable you to create state of the art Window GUI's for you C++ object systems without writing a single line of UI code!!! Not matter how large or complex your object system,
Visibility for C++ will make creating a UI for it a breeze.
You don't have to take our word for it however. Download a fully functional evaluation copy and see for yourself. In no time you will be creating UI visualization of the objects in your object system and you won't have to write a single line of UI code or have any advanced knowledge of UI programming techniques.
Visibility for C++ is truly a remarkable product unlike any product on the market today. Instead of having to spend weeks and months to become proficient with a particular GUI tool and then spending weeks and months creating your GUI, you create a state of the art UI in a couple of days.
- Supports the visualization of all the fundamental C++ data types using appropriate windows GUI controls.
- Text variables (string, char *, unsigned char *) can be visualized as edit boxes, static text, list boxes.
- Numerical variables (float, int, long…) can be visualized as edit boxes, static text, list boxes, gauges, sliders.
- Supports visualization of STL strings as edit boxes, static text, list boxes, etc
- Supports visualization of STL containers using list view controls, tree view controls.
- Visualize your objects as top level windows, dialogs, tabbed property pages, dynamic bitmaps.
- Visualize child objects within parent objects.
- Visualizations can be placed into existing windows created using MFC or other similar libraries.
- Create 2-d mapped views.
- Automatic data synchronization between the GUI and the object system.
- Drag and drop objects between visualized STL containers.
- Drag and copy object contents between two objects of the same type.
- Extremely easy to use. If you can create a C++ class, then you have all the skills necessary to create a state of the art Windows UI for the classes and object systems that you create.
- Windows® 98/Me/2000/Xp
- Visual C++ 6.0 SP3
- Visual Studio.NET C++ 7.0
- Visual Studio 2005
|We are currently in Beta and have not released a version available for purchase. If you would like to download an evaluation version and be notified when a full release version is available please click on the link below.
|Copyright 2002-2007 Outerface Technologies, Inc.|